The University of Twente in Netherlands has provided her €24,531 + €11,994 ITC Excellence Scholarship Program which is currently open for postgraduate nationals of a country listed on the OECD approved list of recipients of official development assistance to study for Masters degree in the field of Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, Spatial Engineering offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioral sciences and in engineering. In keeping with its entrepreneurial spirit, the University is committed to making economic and social contributions to the region of the Netherlands where it is based.
The UT collaborates with Delft University of Technology and Eindhoven University of Technology under the umbrella of 3TU and is also a partner in the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU).
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Twente
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For nationals of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
Field of Study:
Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, Spatial Engineering
- The scholarship provides €14,531 for tuition fee, €10,000 for allowance for Blended Master’s Geo-information Science and Earth Observation.
- The ITC Excellence Scholarship Program, 2019 provides €11,994 for tuition fee.
- The candidates applying for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Program, 2019 should first apply to one of the above-mentioned programs.
- The applicants are required to be academically accepted into the program they have applied.
- The candidates must be nationals of and be residing in the country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance.
- The applicants are expected to have completed the Bachelor’s degree from a university outside the Netherlands.
- The candidates applying for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Program, 2019 should have academic performance among the top 10% and IELTS 6.5.
- The applicants should not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- The candidates must have a relevant background for the intended field of study.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Twente’s ITC Excellence Scholarship Program in the Netherlands is 15th February 2019.