The Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management Salzburg in Austria has provided its €205 Per Month ITH Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate applicants of developing countries and ADC priority countries to study for Diploma degree in the field of Hospitality Management, Tourism Management offered by the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The history of the Tourism Schools Salzburg began in the 1940s with one specialized training course and only 60 students. Now, we offer seven different school types at four school locations in Bad Hofgastein, Bischofshofen, Bramberg and Klessheim with over 1.300 students annually. More than 15,000 students have graduated from the Tourism Schools Salzburg and have contributed to the quality of the tourism industry in Austrian and worldwide.
The Tourism Schools Salzburg enjoy an excellent reputation both at home and abroad. The schools have been supported by the Salzburg Economic Chamber for more than 65 years. The Salzburg Economic Chamber has constantly adapted the curricula to the current needs of the tourism industry and has also invested heavily into the modern infrastructure of all four school locations.
- Course Level: Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management Salzburg
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of Developing countries and ADC priority countries
Field of Study:
- Hospitality Management, Tourism Management
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of ITH Scholarships in Austria, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Flight tickets (from home country to Salzburg and back)
- Health insurance.
- Food from Monday – Sunday
- Excursions (except field trip to ITB Berlin).
- Allowance of €205 per month.
- The candidates should be in continuous and satisfactory service with the nominating agency at the time of application for at least a year.
- The applicants for ITH Scholarships For ADC Priority Countries & Developing Countries, 2019 should have completed at least Class XII or equivalent to be eligible.
- The age limit for the applicants is 35 years.
- English language proficiency is taken into consideration.
- Copies of academic certificates of his/her school with GCE-A’ Level, diploma, degree and other available certificates.
- A detailed Curriculum vitae or Resume.
- A recommendation letter from the candidate’s present workplace.
- Documents like Birth certificate, a copy of passport.
- TOEFL, Cambridge or equivalent test scores.
- Submit essays on the topics like “Why are you applying for this course, Give a short outline of touristic problems of your country or the problems connected to your present responsibilities in the field of tourism or hotel management. Future Plan – Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? Where would you like to be? Which position do you expect to hold and how do you intend to pull your plan through?”
- All the essay should be in a maximum of one page each.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for ITH Scholarships in Austria, 2019 is 1st May 2019.