The school has qualified/experienced Tutors with M.Sc., B.Sc., and HND in Nursing. The method of application and other processes are discussed below. Npower Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Nursing Iyienu for the 2022/2023 session. Dollar to Naira Rate
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Pay a non-refundable fee of fifteen thousand five hundred naira (15500) only into any of the following accounts: Pounds to Naira
a. Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank located within the hospital vicinity
i. Account Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
ii. Account number: 0111000168
b. EcoBank: Any branch nationwide Iyienu School of Nursing Admission Form
i. Account Name: Iyienu School of Nursing Waec Result
ii. Account number : 2182038360
2. Those who pay through Akuchukwu MBF are expected to proceed to the account section to change their teller to receipt.
3. Proceed to the School of Nursing for upload of your receipt and complete your registration.
4. For those afar, who pay via 1b above, you are expected to click on the link https://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n fill the form and upload your teller, alternatively,
a. Click on https.iyienusonam.co.uk
b. Click on Application Form
c. Click on ‘’Submit Teller”
d. Fill the form and input all information correctly.
5. After submission, your PIN would automatically be generated and sent to your email within minutes/hours after confirmation.
6. Once the pin is gotten, log on to https://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_reg.php and input the pin exactly the way it is sent to you to access your form.
7. Fill the form and provide all necessary information accurately. Before submitting the form online, you are expected to create a username and password easy for you to remember. The password and username enables you to access your data any time and any day.
8. After submission, you are expected to print out your exam slip which provides you your exam number, exam date and exam venue.
9. Keep the exam slip safe as it gives you access to the exam hall. Should you lose yours, you will be charged for reprinting if done within the school.
Always log to https://www.iyienusonam.co.uk/news/ to get latest update or follow us on our Facebook page by clicking on https://www.facebook.com/soniyienu1906 to get the latest gist and happenings in the school.
a. You must be a science student that have graduated from secondary school or in SSS3
b. A minimum of five (5) O’level credit in not more than two (sittings) from WAEC/GCE, NECO and NABTEB. You can combine WAEC and NECO but not NABTEB. Subjects include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
c. Use coloured passport with any background.
d. Your printed exam slip must be in coloured, which implies that the text will be in white and black while the passport must be in coloured.
Should there be problem or any challenge in the course of registration, do not hesitate to contact the following (Mon-Sat: 9am- 4pm)
a. Mr. Abel Ojoma E; 08188104942; 08071061354;
b. Mr. Joseph Akinwale: 07032474589; 08022477632 Jamb form
You can also send mail to
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NB: THERE ARE MANY FRAUDSTERS AND OPPORTUINISTS ONLINE, PLEASE, DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR PRIVATE ACCOUNT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISKThis school trains students who will become qualified nurses according to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria standard. The school has qualified/experienced Tutors with M.Sc., B.Sc. and HND in Nursing.