Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015
This is one of the secrets that has been hidden for some time now. What this means is that if you don’t prepare well with the use of JAMB past questions papers you might need to come back next year to write it again. If you already have it then kudos and if not, check the below information for details on how to get a copy now!
Remember, The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts an entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
t is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for admission into various institutions and programmes.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. jamb past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain UTME admission into the institution. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format Patterned
Normally, the Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Download
JAMB exam is always very competitive, millions of candidates apply every year, and getting admission is not always easy, but with our Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format, admission is at the tip of the finger. If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- In a resonance tube experiment, a tube of fixed. length in closed at one end and several turning forks of increasing frequency used to obtain resonance at the open end. If the turning fork with the lowest frequency which gave resonance had a frequency ƒ1 and the next turning fork to give resonance had a frequency ƒ2
, find the ratio ƒ2 / ƒ1
- 8 B. 3
C. 2 D. ½
- Which of the following is NOT a vector quantity
- Force B. Altitude
C. Weight D. Displacement
- The force with which an object is attracted to the earth is called its
- Acceleration B. Mass
C. Gravity D. Impulse
- The refractive index of a liquid is 1.5. If the velocity of light in vacuum is 3.0 x 108m s
-1, the velocity of light in the liquid is
- 1.5 x 103ms
B. 2.0 x 103ms
C. 3.0 x 103ms
D. 4.5 x 103ms
E. 9.0 x 103ms
- If the relative density of a metal is 19, what will be
the mass of 20cm3 of the metal when immersed in
- 380g B. 400g
C. 360g D. 39g
- A ship traveling towards a cliff receives the echo of its whistle after 3.5 seconds. A short while later, it receives the echo after 2.5 seconds. If the speed of sound in air under the prevailing conditions is 250m s -1, how much closer is the ship to the cliff?
- 10 m B. 125 m
C. 175 m D. 350 m
E. 1,000 m
- Which of the following is NOT correct?
- The pitch of a sound note depends on
the frequency of vibrations.
II. The intensity of a sound note is
proportional to the amplitude of
III. Beats are produces by two sources of
sound because one wave is travelling
faster than the other.
IV. When two sources of sound of
frequencies 500 Hz and 502 Hz are
sounded together, a neat frequency of 2
Hz is observed.
V. The first harmonic of a note has double
the frequency of the fundamental note.
A.I and II
C.I and II
B.II and III
D.III and IV
E. IV and V.
- Which of the following statements about defects of vision is/ are CORRECT
- For a long sighted person, close objects
II. For a sort sighted person, distant objects
III. Short sight is corrected by using a pair of
A. I onl B. II only
C. I and II onl
D. II and IIIonly
E. I, II andIII.
- The electrochemical equivalent of a metal is 0.126 x 10-6 kg/C. The mass of the metal that a current of 5A deposit from a suitable bath in 1 houris
- 0.0378 x10-3kg
B. 0.227 x 10-3kg
C. 0.378 x 10-3kg
D. 0.595 x 10-3kg
E. 2.268 x 10-3kg
- Ripples on water aresimilar to light waves in that they both
- Have the samewavelength
B. Are longitudinal
C. Cannot be reflected
D. Travel at the same speed
E. Can be refracted and diffracted
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!