The essence of introducing this past question to you is to help you score high in your jamb and gain admission into the university in the first sitting. Many candidates who do not prepare well for jamb end up repeating the process every year meanwhile there are things they could do to get their required marks for admission once and for all. We do not want to join the company of people in the above-named category. this is why we bring you information on Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, why you need to get it, and tips on how to prepare well for jamb government exam. Pounds to Naira
What is Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Government is the compilation of all the questions that jamb have given to candidates to answer over the years. they answer these questions to score a definite mark that can qualify them for admission into the higher institutions for the coming academic session.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. jamb past question
All those who have bought our Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Government have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than you expected. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Government, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Government is strictly in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We also provide the correct answers and little explanations where necessary for more clarity in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Government and watch yourself score higher than you expected in the upcoming jamb exams. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format
This past question will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Government, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. In a democracy, sovereign authority is exercised by the
2. The agent through which the state undertakes political socialization is the
C. peer group
D. pressure group
3. Unicameral legislature is a common feature of
4. Independence of the judiciary is pertinent because it accords the judiciary the power to
A. determine a fixed term of office for the judges
B. dismiss any judge who has breached the judicial code of conduct
C. enables the judge to try and decide cases without bias
D. determines a fixed salary for judges.
5. In a unitary system of government, power is concentrated at the centre
A. without devolution
B. with devolution
C. with residual functions
D. without residual functions
6. In a confederation, the constituency that a member of legislature represents is a
A. senatorial district
B. parliamentary constituency
7. In a constitutional monarchy, the authority to remove the head of state is exercised by the
B. head of government
D. prime minister
8. In a parliamentary system of government, a vote of no confidence leads to the resignation of
A. the entire cabinet
B. an individual minister
C. the entire parliament
D. the prime minister
9. In a presidential system of government, the president checks the legislature through
A. executive order
B. executive review
C. exercise of power
D. legislative order
10. The economic basis of feudalism is
11. The creation of a classless society is the ultimate aim of
12. One of the sources of a constitution is
A. constitutional law
B. common law
C. corporate law
D. statutory law
13. The fundamental assumption on which the idea of the rule of law is based is
A. rationality of human beings
B. equality of human beings
C. love for social justice
D. supremacy of the constitution
14. The principle of separation of power was made popular by
A. John Locke
B. Baron de Montesquieu
C. Thomas Hobbes
D. Niccolo Machiavelli
15. Delegated legislation refers to the laws made by
A. the legislature
B. military governments
C. civilian governments
D. non-legislative bodies
16. Law made by state governments are known as
17. The law of libel limits a citizen’s right freedom of
18. The first franchise in the history of the democratic process is
A. female franchise
B. male franchise
C. universal franchise
D. property franchise
19. An interest group that admits members and conducts its affairs according to stated rules is described as
20. A major influence on the formulation of public opinion is
A. public journals
B. peer groups
C. the family
D. the mass media
21. The highes grade in the civil service is known as the
A. technical cadre
B. administrative cadre
C. executive cadre
D. clerical cadre
22. The pre-colonial Yoruba political system as a whole can best be described as a
A. confederation of monarchies and chiefdoms
B. federation of chiefdoms and localities
C. highly contralized kingdom
D. confederation of chiefdoms and localities
23. The major motivation of British colonization of Nigeria was to
A. spread religion
B. satisfy British economic interests
C. westernize Nigerians
D. protect Nigeria from external attack
24. The Native Authority system was most effective and successful in
A. Western Nigeria
B. Mid-Western Nigeria
C. Northern Nigeria
D. Eastren Nigeria.
25. The process of nationalism was accelerated by
A. rapid economic development
B. the coming of Christian missionaries
C. the signing of the Atlantic Charter
D. improvement in warfare tactics
More Jamb Government Questions And Answers 2022/2023
26. A common feature of the earlier political parties in Nigeria was that they
A. started as socio-cultural organizations
B. were formed by the government
C. were non-elitist in nature
D. were backed by the colonialists.
27. Under the 1999 Constitution, the power to declare war is vested in the
C. National Council of States
D. National Security Council
28. A distinguishing feature of the 1979 Constitution was the
A. departure from the parliamentary to the presidential system
B. preservation and entrenchment of republicanism
C. introduction of unicameralism into Nigeria
D. introduction of a federal structure.
29. The two chambers of elected national representative in Nigeria are called
A. the parliament
B. the senate
C. House of Assembly
D. the National Assembly
30. Judicial administration in respect of national code of conduct lies with the
A. Judicial Service Commission
B. Code of Conduct Tribunal
C. Public Complaints Commission
D. Code of Conduct Bureau
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Government Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Government, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!