The University of Kent is offering her £1,000 Jarman Scholarship which is currently open to postgraduate in all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of Postgraduate taught programs in school of Arts offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Kent (formerly the University of Kent at Canterbury, abbreviated as UKC or Cantuar. for post-nominals) is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a plate glass university.
It is a member of the Santander Network of European universities encouraging social and economic development, Association of Commonwealth Universities and Universities UK.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Kent
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Postgraduate taught programs in School of Arts
- The successful applicants will receive a partial tuition fee waiver of GBP 1,000
- Home and overseas students can apply for the scholarship.
- Must have the offer to study MA program at the University.
- Candidates applying for Jarman Scholarship at the University of Kent, 2019 must have the ability to demonstrate how they have contributed creatively towards their field of the study.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Applicants of Jarman Scholarship at the University of Kent must apply before 26th May 2019.