The University College London in UK has provided its £3,000 JJ Sylvester Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Mathematics offered the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
University College London (UCL) is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is the largest postgraduate institution in the UK by enrollment and is regarded as one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary research universities.
Established in 1826 as London University by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion. UCL also makes the contested claims of being the third-oldest university in England and the first to admit women.
In 1836 UCL became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London, which was granted a royal charter in the same year. It has grown through mergers, including with the Institute of Neurology (in 1997), the Royal Free Hospital Medical School (in 1998), the Eastman Dental Institute (in 1999), the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (in 1999), the School of Pharmacy (in 2012) and the Institute of Education (in 2014).
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University College London (UCL)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University College London – JJ Sylvester Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive up to GBP 3,000.
- The JJ Sylvester Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants intending to pursue MPhil/Ph.D. research in Mathematics are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must firmly accept a place for M.Phil./PhD studies in the Mathematics Department.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University College London – JJ Sylvester Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 15th May 2019.