Apply for the current International Growth Consultant, Google Customer Solutions (Italian), See job details, requirement and how to Apply below.
International Growth Consultant – Job Description
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Consult key clients on how to successfully grow their business by shaping their international expansion strategy.
- Understand customers’ objectives and help them achieve these by developing forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations.
- Develop innovative ideas and approaches to identify growth opportunities and scale impact within the international community.
- Provide end-to-end support to clients along their export journey, including strategic advice on how to overcome operational hurdles (e.g., payments, customer care, logistics, localization).
- Grow awareness of international opportunities within Google by sharing market insights and scaling adoption of tools.
About the Job:
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our customers are operating and competing in an increasingly globalized world. This implies tremendous opportunities, and simultaneously comes with a number of unique challenges. Google’s global reach and in-depth market knowledge uniquely position us to support clients along the various steps of their international growth journey.
By developing an understanding of clients’ business needs and decision processes, and leveraging a global network of international growth consultants, you will use your entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills, analytical abilities and creative mindset to identify the biggest levers of success for clients and frame them into effective pitches to deliver impact through the Google suite of products.
You’ll become a trusted advisor and partner to our customers, shaping our customers’ international expansion strategies through in depth-industry and market expertise to set them up for success in their international markets.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Proven excellent stakeholder management skills and problem-solving skills coupled with business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal oriented, with the ability to work in ambiguity and act without having the complete picture.
How to Apply
interested applicants Should click here to apply
Related Job: Lead Editor / Music Programmer Internship at Spotify, São Paulo, Brazil