Apply for the Current Lead Engineer Backend Internship at spotify, London, Uk – 2010, see job requirement and how to apply.
Lead Engineer Backend internship at spotify – Requirement/How to apply
Across Spotify we are working together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for their own part of the Spotify ecosystem. Some teams work with a feature like search, others focus on supporting monitoring or making it super easy to deploy features on a certain type of client.
Related Job: International Conversion Manager internship at Spotify, London, UK
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, deploy and operate payment services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability for our rapidly growing user base
- Building and maintaining payments provider integrations ensuring users can pay with locally relevant payment methods
- Improving subscriber retention by reducing churn, keeping our loyal users even longer
- Mitigating and preventing fraud
- Be part of exploring future system design and improving our architecture in a complex domain
- Enable product innovation and effortless transition between products for users
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- Work with other software engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and decision-makers, such as product owners, to build solutions and gain novel insights.
Who you are
This is a senior position, you have more than 8 years of writing code, plus experience in leading and mentoring teams.
You will work from our London UK location with occasional travel to Stockholm and New York.
- You are an awesome experienced engineer that is more than comfortable writing Java or Python
- You have the passion to mentor your peers and problem solve the issues
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools
- You are comfortable running your software in Linux environments
- You know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code
- You have experiences in building and operating software in the payment technology area.
- You are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation in coding and building data pipelines
How to Apply
interested qualified applicants should click here to apply
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria