Apply For the Current Machine Learning Science Internship at Amazon, Cambridge, England, United Kingdom – 2019, See Job Discription, requirement And How to Apply.
Machine Learning Science Internship at Amazon – Job Description
Job Position: Machine Learning Intern – Amazon Alexa
Job ID: 772544
Company: Evi Technologies Limited
Related Job: Solutions Architect Internship at amazon, FR, Courbevoie
· Currently enrolled in a PhD program in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing, Applied Mathematics or a related field;
· Hands-on experience in one or more of: Information Extraction, Deep Learning, Scalable Machine Learning, Semantic Parsing;
· Good coding skills. Experience in Python or Java is a plus;
· Good communication skills and the ability of working in a team.
· Ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts;
· Demonstrable research track record in the form of academic publications;
· Experience of working with large datasets.
How To Apply
Suitably qualified Appliciants Should Click here to Apply