Apply for the Lead Editor / Music Programmer Internship at Spotify, São Paulo, Brazil – 2019, see Job Description, Requirement And How to apply.
Lead Editor / Music Programmer Internship at Spotify – Requirement/How to Apply:
What you’ll do
- Lead Brazil´s editorial team.
- Identify and substantiate content hypotheses
- Play a lead editorial role in the Music Culture strategy for Brazil
- Present and follow up on strategic and creative projects and bets within Brazil
- Road Manage strategic bets within Shows & Editorial (S&E) and represent S&E in cross-functional bets within the company
- Curate for a large number of varied playlists; our playlist-brands and shows
- Analyze analytics and performance indicators of your and your team´s work
- Collaborate with the Latin American Editorial team in sharing audience and content insights, with the goal of growing audiences and increasing consumption
- Work with the global editorial team and cross-functional teams to progress towards various content objectives.
- Work from our office in São Paulo.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in the music industry where connecting and serving audiences with artists, creators and music in today’s music landscapes have been an integral part of your job and missions.
- You have a deep knowledge of music and culture, with a focus on Brazil and its music marketplace.
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken Portuguese and English and you’re also able to demonstrate a strong understanding of – and experience with – Spotify as a user and fan. Spanish language skills are an advantage.
- You are also able to lean on a good reputation and a strong network within the Brazilian music and entertainment industry.
- You care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude
- You have a story that demonstrates your passion for music that you can tell us about!
How to Apply
interested qualified Applicants Should Click here to Apply
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria