Apply for the current Office Coordinator internship at spotify, cambridge, UK, see full job Requirement and how to apply below.
Office Coordinator internship at spotify – Job details
At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are now looking for a part-time Office Coordinator to our Cambridge office. You will work for 25 hours a week, 9am-2pm. In this position will you also provide administrative support for the office of around 75 employees.
Related Job: Principal Product Manager job at Spotify, Cambridge, UK
What you’ll do
- You will administrate personal access cards and key management
- Receive and distribute post, as well as receive deliveries and manage the contact with our suppliers
- You will be raising purchase orders for suppliers and preparing expense reports
- Arrange couriers and taxis for staff
- Order food, drinks, stationery
- You will help put away deliveries when they arrive – food, stationery, etc.
- Assist teams with on-site events in terms of logistics
- Make sure the office is in good order and support to improve our facilities
- You will further communicate with building management to ensure all is in working order
Who you are
- You have experience working as an Office Coordinator
- You are experienced working in accounting/payment systems and you have excellent IT-proficiency
- You are service minded and enjoy interacting with people in a dynamic environment
- You have a friendly attitude and a “can do” approach to different situations
- You take responsibility, and solve potential problems proactively and get things done
- You are very organized, with a focus on details and you are happy to help and willing to muck in where required
- You are someone who will remain calm and professional in busy times
- Last but not least you share our values and are passionate about what we do. You’re a great teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work!
How to apply
Suitably qualified Applicants should click here to apply
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria