Apply for the recent Plant Logistics Specialist Jobs at Starbucks – Augusta, Georgia. See job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
Plant Logistics Specialist Jobs at Starbucks Job description
Job Summary And Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by coordinating the movement of raw materials from warehouse storage to production locations as well as moving product from warehouse to distribution centers in accordance with production, delivery schedules and other business requirements. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Industry: Consumer Goods, Food & Beverages, Retail
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Distribution, Manufacturing
Summary Of Key Responsibilities for Plant Logistics Specialist Jobs at Starbucks
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Completes required documentation of product and raw material movement. Supports scheduled production throughput levels to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards.
- Coordinates movement of raw materials from the warehouse to production locations. Initiates material moves to Work in Process (WIP) locations based on data from transfer reports. Reviews and acts upon messages from the computerized inventory system.
- Ensures all outbound product is available for distribution
- Ensures quality by continually reviewing work to detect and correct errors.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Manages dock door and tracks incoming purchase orders. Works with scheduling partners to identify shortages in production plan and communicate to appropriate departments and partners.
- Perform inventory counts, reconcile and make visual check of on-hand raw materials, and execute test requests.
- Performs a range of shipping, receiving and inventory control duties, including loading and unloading of trailers, replenishing stock, and filling orders.
- Works to resolve shipping errors
Summary Of Experience needed for Plant Logistics Specialist Jobs at Starbucks
- Manufacturing or distribution environment (2 years)
- Material handling (1 year)
- Regulated food manufacturing environment (1 year)
Related: Store Manager Jobs at Starbucks
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to collect, record and report on material requirements using manual or automated systems
- Ability to perform inventory counts and identify ways to minimize material outages
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, even on short notice
- Knowledge of Material Resource Planning (MRP) systems and their applications
- Ability to follow verbal direction
- Ability to understand written policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
How to Apply for Plant Logistics Specialist Jobs at Starbucks – Augusta, Georgia
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Click here to apply for job vacancies in nigeria