Apply for the Current Solutions Architect internship at Amazon, Madrid, Spain, 2019, see Job Description, requirement And How to Apply below.
Solutions Architect internship at Amazon – Job Description
job Position: Graduate Solutions Architect (Demand Generation Team) – Spain
Job ID: 775292
Company: AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
Related Job: Machine Learning Science Internship at Amazon, Cambridge, England
· Completed or currently on a Bachelors/ Masters degree related to Computer Science/ Engineering/ Networking/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Mathematics/ Physics etc.
· Programming experience in any language you prefer
· Academic and/or practical experience in two or more of the following areas: networking, security, storage, database, architecture/infrastructure/OS and web or application development.
· Experience using and adapting to new technologies with strong motivation to learn new technical skills
· Advanced to fluent proficiency in English
· Must be able to relocate and work for the first 6 months in our Spanish office in Madrid
· Programming experience in one of the following languages: Java, C++, or C
· Experience explaining technical topics to non-technical audience.
· Cloud Awareness: Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company desired.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Troubleshooting: Experience with QA, testing, helpdesk, IT support, or any technician or quality assurance type work desired.
· Experience managing application stacks from the OS up through custom applications or experience designing or implementing distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases desired
· Knowledge of programming or other scripting languages and coding skills (C/C++/C#, Node.JS, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby) desired.
· Knowledge of fundamentals of Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, VPN, Load Balancing), Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows) desired.
· Working knowledge of AWS services, such as Elastic Compute Cloud, Elastic Block Storage, and Simple Storage Service desired.
How to Apply
suitably qualified Appliciants should Click here to apply