Apply for the current UX Solutions Consultant, YouTube Content Tools, See job desciption, requirement and how to apply Below.
UX Solutions Consultant, YouTube Content Tools – Job Description
Job Company: YouTube
Job Location: San Bruno, CA, USA
- Design the user interfaces for web and mobile business applications that solve complex problems and have evolving objectives.
- Contribute to the overall application development strategy through concept generation, sketches and mocks, prototyping, and collaboration with stakeholders and the Engineering team.
- Be an advocate of design for the organization by establishing best practices and demonstrating the need for design and usability in our applications.
- Work closely with YouTube UX team on approach, design reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Data Visualization, or Fine Arts or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing web and mobile user interfaces.
- Experience iterating through designs with stakeholders, and collaborating with cross-functional teams in different time-zones.
- Experience designing for print and/or other forms of media.
- Experience creating interactive mocks and/or prototypes.
- Proficiency with vector-based design software.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and visual), with the ability to influence others.
How to Apply
interested qualified Applicants Should Click here to Apply
Related Job: International Growth Consultant, Google Customer Solutions (Italian)