The University of Sussex in UK has provided its £10,250 Joe Holmberg-Brandwatch Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of UK and EU to study for Masters degree in the field of Computer Science offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, six Fellows of the British Academy and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty. In the latest rankings, the university was placed 62nd in Europe and 140th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015–16.
The Guardian University Guide 2016 placed Sussex 19th in the United Kingdom and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 also ranks Sussex 19th. The 2015 Academic Ranking of World Universities placed the university within the top 18-21 in the United Kingdom and in the top 151-200 internationally.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Sussex
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of UK and EU
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Sussex – Joe Holmberg-Brandwatch Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 10,250 towards of the tuition fees.
- The student must be offered and must accept a place on Advanced Computer Science MSc.
- The student must be eligible for home/EU fees.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Sussex – Joe Holmberg-Brandwatch Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 1st August 2019.