The Rijks Museum in Netherlands is offering her € 24,750 Johan Huizinga Fellowship which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of History, Historical research offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Rijksmuseum is a Dutch national museum dedicated to arts and history in Amsterdam. The museum is located at the Museum Square in the borough Amsterdam South, close to the Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, and the Concertgebouw.
The Rijksmuseum was founded in The Hague in 1800 and moved to Amsterdam in 1808, where it was first located in the Royal Palace and later in the Trippenhuis. The current main building was designed by Pierre Cuypers and first opened its doors in 1885.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Rijks Museum
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
History, Historical research
- The successful applicant will receive a stipend EUR 24,750.
- The candidates applying for Johan Huizinga Fellowship, 2019 should be a recent graduate of master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral studies.
- Candidates with research capabilities, excellence in academics are considered.
- The written and spoken knowledge in English and Dutch or German is required.
- The applicants of Johan Huizinga Fellowship, 2019 should outline his/her interests regarding the fellowship position in the Cover letter.
- The application should also include the research proposal and explanation of the relationship of the research to the Rijksmuseum’s collections and activities should be submitted within a maximum of 1000 words.
- A detailed CV, which includes education, professional experience, honours, awards, and publications.
- A sample of writing or a copy of a published paper should be submitted.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Rijks Museum Johan Huizinga Fellowship in the Netherlands is 20th January 2019.