The Australian government has provided its full Funded John Allwright Fellowships which is currently open for postgraduate nationals of countries acting as working partners of Australia to study for PhD, Post Doc, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of all disciplines of study related to Agriculture offered at all legally recognised research institutes of Australia for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of the Commonwealth of Australia, also referred to as the Australian Government, Commonwealth Government or the Federal Government, is the federal democratic administrative authority of Australia. The Commonwealth of Australia, a federal constitutional monarchy under a parliamentary democracy, was formed in 1901 as a result of an agreement among six self-governing British colonies, which became the six states.
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc, Conferences & Travel Grants Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
All disciplines of study related to Agriculture
- Please be inform that the recipients get full tuition fees, economy class airfare to and from Australia, and living expenses (on successful completion).
- The recipients also get Student Health Cover, Introductory Academic Program (IAP), and supplementary academic support.
- The candidates applying for John Allwright Fellowships in Australia, 2019 should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the relevant field of the postgraduate study.
- The applicants should be a scientist or an economist from the developing country partner and should be actively involved in a research project supported by ACIAR at the time of application.
- The candidates are expected to be supported by the Australian and partner country Project Leaders.
- The applicants should get approval from the employing institution who must agree to the absence of the candidates in case they receive a scholarship.
- The candidates should show that they are employed on a permanent basis rather than a short-term contract basis.
- Employer approval letter.
- Research Proposal.
- Degree certificates.
- Academic transcripts.
- Citizenship proof.
- Identity document (passport).
- Referee report from the country project leader.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Publications list.
- IELTS or TOFEL results.
- Certified copies of evidence of prizes and awards.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for John Allwright Fellowships in Australia, 2019 is 30th April 2019.