The University of Stirling in UK has provided its £15,950 Karen Napier Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Investment Analysis for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects.
It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university guide. In the 2014 assessment of research in the UK, the Research Excellence Framework, it was ranked 5th in Scotland and 40th in the UK for research intensity. In graduate employment prospects Stirling ranks 7th in the UK in the UK in 2015 and 3rd in 2016.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Stirling
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Stirling – Karen Napier Scholarship, MSc Investment Analysis, 2019 will receive Up to £15,950 for overseas and Home/EU.
- The University of Stirling – Karen Napier Scholarship, MSc Investment Analysis, 2019 is open to students of any nationality.
- Academic merit and the strength of the personal statement of the applicants are taken into consideration.
- The candidate applying for Karen Napier Scholarship, MSc Investment Analysis, 2019 should have applied and received an offer from the university.
- Applicants should have applied for a full-time course in MSc Investment Analysis to be eligible for The Karen Napier Scholarship, MSc Investment Analysis, 2019.
- The candidates are expected to submit a statement of 500 words on why a scholarship would help them, and what their career or educational aims are for the five-year period after they graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Stirling – Karen Napier Scholarship, MSc Investment Analysis, 2019 is 31st May 2019.