Katsina College of Nursing Admission List 2021/2022 is Out. All the candidates who took part in the admission screening exercise at the College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina, should please be informed that the school has released all the names of shortlisted candidates. Check if you have been shortlisted by the school from the CONAMKAT Admission List below. Katsina College of Nursing Admission List
This is to inform all successful candidates admitted into COMMUNITY Nursing programmes at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina that ONLINE Registration will commence on Monday, 13th September 2021 and ends on Sunday 3rd October 2021. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for online registration.
- DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED, and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgment Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Letter of Identification of Residence
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in the hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in the hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper Waec Result
NOTE: Item 1 – 9, 18, and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
- Failure to register by Sunday, 3rd October 2021 means forfeiture of admission.
- Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 4th October 2021.