The Kellogg Institute for International Studies in US has provided its full funding Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships which is currently open for students of all nationalities to study for Post Doc degree in the field of Democracy and human development offered by the institute for the year 2020-21.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies brings the best of interdisciplinary inquiry to bear on-research themes relevant to contemporary societies around the world, especially democracy and human development.
Drawing faculty fellows from across the University, students, and visiting scholars, the Institute promotes research, provides exceptional educational opportunities for students, and builds linkages to support the University’s strategic goals on internationalization.
The Kellogg Institute creates a space where those interested in international affairs can engage—with one another and with issues crucial to human society. Known for its regional focus on Latin America, the Institute has in recent years widened its scope to include Africa, Asia, and beyond. A multidisciplinary lecture series, two book series with the University of Notre Dame Press, and a widely respected working paper series contribute to the dialogue.
- Course Level: Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Democracy and human development
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Notre Dame – Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships in US, 2020-21 will receive:
- Travel expenses.
- Medical insurance benefits.
- Partial housing subsidy for the Hesburgh Center Residences or other on-campus housing.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Notre Dame – Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships in US, 2020-21 is 1st October 2019.