Kogi State College of Nursing Batch B Admission form 2021/2022. If you took part in this year’s JAMB CBT screening test, Kogi State College of Nursing is inviting all interested candidates to their Post UTME screening exercise. To be eligible, you are to buy the Kogi State College of Nursing Batch B Admission form for 2021. See the application guidelines and how to apply below. Dollar to Naira Rate
This is to notify all interested candidates that the sales of form for admission into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, 2021/2022 Academic Session, is on.
- Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number, and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
- Bank Payment Kogi State College of Nursing Batch B Admission Form
Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment Jamb Result
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form. (Entrance Examination will be Computer-Based)
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.