Are you a student of Kwara State University? Or an aspirant looking to get admission into the university? Then you must have heard about the KWASU Student Portal. Although, the KWASU Student Portal is known to many students, only a select few knows how to use the portal correctly. Some don’t even know how to login to the KWASU Student Portal. If you’re among them, then this article is for you.
In today’s post, I’ll be explaining the use and importance of the KWASU Student Portal, as well as how to use the portal to perform several essential operations including how to login to the student portal, how to register courses, and even how to apply for admission directly from the KWASU portal. If you’re ready to gain this knowledge, then stay glued to this page, until you’re done reading every guideline contained in it.
What is the KWASU Student Portal Login?
The KWASU Student Portal Login is the official student portal for every student and intending of Kwara State University (KWASU). Starting from the admission procedures and applications, to the processing of the admission and registration of student, the KWASU Student Portal plays a vital role in all of them.Information Guide Nigeria
The online portal is designed for prospective students and current students to help them create an account in other to perform various operations like course registration, fees payment, check result, view admission list, etc.KWASU Student Portal Login
With the KWASU Student Portal, students and prospective students can carry out operations without needing to visit any office or looking for any operator to help. It is a self service portal designed to aid students, and make their learning environment more conducive. If you are yet to create an account on the KWASU Student Portal, I recommend you do it now.
KWASU Student Portal Link: http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
KWASU Main Website Link: http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/
KWASU Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Also: Requirements for NIN Registration in Nigeria
Importance of KWASU Student Portal
The KWASU student portal is vital tool to every student and intending student of Kwara State University. With the KWASU Student Portal, you can perform the following operations:
- Payment of school fees.How to change Date of Birth on NIN
- Course Registration
- Check admission list
- Check Result
- Checking of results.
- Admission form application.
- Checking admission requirements.
- Acceptance fee payment.JAMB Result
- Checking program duration.
- Download admission letter
- Check CGPA, etc.
Read Also: How to Upload NECO Result on Jamb Portal
How to Pay KAWSU Acceptance Fee
To pay your KAWSU Acceptance Fee, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the KWASU student portal here >>.https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login
- Enter your registered Email Address into the required column
- Enter your Password into the space provided
- Click on “Login”How to Check MTN Airtime Balance via SMS and USSD
- On the portal, navigate to “Pay Acceptance Fee” and click on it
- You will be required to make payment for the procedureJAMB Form
- Make the payment online via REMITA
- After making the payment, you can now proceed to make a printout of your acceptance fee payment receipt.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully paid your KWASU acceptance fee.
How to Do KWASU Course Registration
To register your course on the KWASU Student Portal follow the procedures below:
- Go to the KWASU student portal here >>.https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login
- Enter your Registered email address and password to login
- Tap on the course registration panel on the portal
- Click on your department to see approved courses
- A list of courses for the department you selected will be displayed
- Click on the courses you wish to register forWAEC Result
- Click on submit
- Print the acknowledgement slip as evidence of the course registration
- Congratulations! You have registered your courses.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME/Pre-Admission Screening 2022
To apply for KWASU Post UTME/Pre-Admission Screening, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the KWASU official website at http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/
- Click on registration
- Click on “Create account”
- Fill the form displayed on the screen
- Enter your full name, phone number, valid email address, etc. Into the required columns
- Select “Undergraduate (regular) under Academic program
- Under mode of entry, select UTME or DE depending on your mode of entry
- Select “full time” under mode of studyNpower Recruitment
- Select KWASU under “centre”
- Click on Register
- You will be required to pay N2,000 for the procedure.
- Proceed to make payment after clicking on “register”
- Once payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the page to complete your registration
- Ensure you make a print out of the registration form and payment slip during the procedure.