The De La Salle University is offering her La Salle Financial Assistance Grant which is currently open for undergraduate applicants of Philippines to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered by the De La Salle University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
De La Salle University is a Roman Catholic, Lasallian research university in Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines. It was founded in 1911 by De La Salle Brothers as the De La Salle College in Paco, Manila with Blimond Pierre serving as its first director.
The educational institution moved on September 1921 to its present location to facilitate the increase in enrollment. DLSU, granted university status in February 1975, is the oldest constituent of De La Salle Philippines (DLSP), a network of 17 Lasallian institutions established in 2006 to replace the De La Salle University System.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: De La Salle University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of Philippines
Field of Study:
- All subjects offered by the De La Salle University
- The successful applicant of La Salle University’s St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant will receive Tuition and other related fees.
- Must be a Filipino student.
- Satisfy the entry requirement of the program.
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Only those whose annual family income is less than 700,000 Philippine pesos will be considered.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- 2X2 Photo of the candidate no more than 3 months.
- Photo of Family Residence.
- Official Electric bill for three months.
- Official Water bill for three months.
- Official Telephone bill and other related bills for three months.
- Other documents.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for La Salle Financial Assistance Grant – De La Salle University is 5th March 2019.