The Lebesgue Center of Mathematics in France is offering her EUR 1,000 Per Month Lebesgue Master Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities study for Masters degree in the field of Mathematics offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Lebesgue Center was officially inaugurated on Friday, November 23rd, 2012 by the Presidents of the Universities of Rennes 1 and Nantes and the Director of the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes.
The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britania, the University of Ouest of Bretania, and the University of Angers, through scholarships and special lectures.
The Lebesgue Master scholarship of 10, 000 euros per year is awarded to students in mathematics, enrolling in the first year (M1) or second year (M2) of our Masters’ programme.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The Lebesgue Center of Mathematics
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The successful applicant will receive EUR 1,000 per month for 10 months.
- The Lebesgue Master Scholarship is awarded to students with an excellent academic background.
- Excellent Academic record.
- Must have Bachelors in Mathematics.
- The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcripts, the motivation, and the recommendation letters.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Lebesgue Center of Mathematics – Lebesgue Master Scholarship is 21st January 2019.