The Australian International School Malaysia has provided her partial funding Malaysia Scholarships which is currently open for Malaysian High/Secondary school applicants to study for High-Secondary School degree in the field of all subjects available within the School offered at the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is the only school in Malaysia that follows an Australian curriculum. It provides a coeducational environment for students in Preparatory to Year 12. The School follows the New South Wales Board of Studies curriculum at all levels.
It is recognized by the Board of Studies and the curriculum leads to the School Certificate (SC) at Year 10 and the Higher School Certificate (HSC) at Year 12.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australian International School Malaysia
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of Malaysia
Field of Study:
All subjects available within the School.
- Please note that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding,
- Tuition and Admission Fee reduction
- The scholarship is intended for Malaysian students
- Selection is based on the strength of the student’s academic performance, co-curriculum involvement, character and communication skills.
- Financial situation will also be taken into consideration.
- Scholarship recipients will need to pay for any excursions or camps that occur at each year level.
- Interested students need to complete an application form and return to the Principal’s Office.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies