The German Research Foundation (DFG) has provided her EUR 249,490,000 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships which is currently open for PhD students of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Research interest are chosen by candidates offered at Research Institutes in European Union for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Research institutes in European Union
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Research interest are chosen by candidates.
- Please note that the successful applicant of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships will receive a grant to start or continue their research.
- Also note that the entire budget of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship programme is EUR 249.49 million with 8 million set aside for Society and Enterprise panel.
- The candidate to be eligible for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships must satisfy the following criteria:
- Must not have lived or worked in their future host country for the more than 12 months during the last three years.
- Research of candidates interest ranging from basic research to market uptake and innovation services.
- Employment from the host institution for the duration of the project.
- Additional information all eligibility, visit the Scholarship page.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships is 9th September 2019.