Apply for The Current Marketing & PR Internship at Amazon, Munich, Germany – 2018/2019, See Job Description, Requirement and how to apply Below.
Marketing & PR Internship at Amazon – Job Details
Job ID: 780129
Company: Amazon EU SARL(Germany Branch)
Description: Amazon Pay enables Amazon customers to shop on hundreds of thousands external pages globally with their Amazon account. The Consumer Marketing team is looking for an ambitious Working Student (m/f), to support Amazon Pays B2C marketing activities in Europe.
These include but are not limited to:
· Planning, execution and tracking of Co-Marketing campaigns
· Track and asses performance of marketing campaigns
· Set up and execute online and offline programs
· Set up and design of email templates
· Support of events
· Support in asset creation
The role is based in Munich for 20 work hours/week (Duration minimum 6 – 12 months).
Related Job: Data Scientist internship at Spotify, Boston, USA
· Current university student of business/ marketing/ design
· Minimum Bachelor degree
· Creative mind, ideally first experience in consumer marketing
· Communication skills
· Data analysis skills – e.g. Data analytic, pivot tables, experience in market and business analysis
· Basic knowledge of HTML
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
· Fluent in German and English
· Other languages (French, Spanish, Italian) are a plus
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
Due to our Fair Company certification, we can only accept applications from students who are currently enrolled at a university.
Suitably qualified Appliciant should click here to Apply