The University of Minnesota is offering its Partial Funding Maroon Global Excellence Scholarship which is currently open to International applicants (other than the US) to study for Bachelor degree in the field of any bachelors subject at the University of Minnesota.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Minnesota Twin Cities (Minnesota; locally known as the U of M or simply the U) is a public research university in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. The Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses are approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) apart, and the Saint Paul campus is actually in neighboring Falcon Heights.
It is the oldest and largest campus within the University of Minnesota system and has the sixth-largest main campus student body in the United States, with 51,147 students in 2013–14. The university is organized into 19 colleges and schools, and it has sister campuses in Crookston, Duluth, Morris, and Rochester.
UMN is categorized as an R1 Doctoral University with the highest research activity in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
Course Level: Bachelors Degree
Scholarship can be taken in: University of Minnesota
Number of awards: Unspecified
Nationality: For International applicants (other than the US)
Field of Study:
Any bachelors subject at the University of Minnesota
- The recipients get 50 percent of the difference between resident and non-resident tuition rates for 4 years.
- The University of Minnesota is offering Maroon Global Excellence Scholarship, 2019 to international applicants to pursue bachelor’s program at the University.
- The applicants for Maroon Global Excellence Scholarship, 2019 should be international applicants and not from the US.
- The candidates should be from top 15 tp 20% of graduating class.
- The applicants should be studying on an F-1 visa.
Closing Date for Applications: