The Government of Sweden has provided her full tuition fees Master’s Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of courses offered by the Malmo University in Sweden for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of Sweden is the national cabinet and the supreme executive authority in Sweden. The short-form name Regeringen (“the Government”) is used both in the Fundamental Laws of the Realm and in the vernacular, while the long-form is only used in international treaties.
The Government operates as a collegial body with collective responsibility and consists of the Prime Minister appointed and dismissed by the Speaker of the Riksdag (following an actual vote in the Riksdag before an appointment can be made) and other cabinet ministers, appointed and dismissed at the sole discretion of the Prime Minister.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Malmo University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- Please be inform that the recipients of Malmö University Master’s Scholarships, 2019 get 100% tuition fees.
- The applicants for Malmö University Master’s Scholarships, 2019 should be admitted to a master’s program at the Malmö University.
- The candidates should be fee-paying students in Sweden.
- The applicants will receive an invitation to apply for the Master’s Scholarship and an application form on April 21, 2019.
- The candidates applying for Malmö University Master’s Scholarships, 2019 should answer three questions in the application form.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and academic transcripts from previous studies.
- The candidates will be selected based on their answers in the application form, experience mentioned in the CV, and academic transcripts.
- The scholarships are given on the basis of applicant’s motivation, academic merit, and experience.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.