The University of Gothenburg has provided her Full Funding Masters Scholarships which is currently open to postgraduate students from OECD/DAC countries to study for Masters degree in the field of all courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Gothenburg is a university in Sweden’s second largest city, Gothenburg. The University is the third-oldest of the current Swedish universities, and with 37 000 students and 6000 staff members, it is also among the largest universities in the Nordic countries.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Gothenburg
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from OECD/DAC countries
Field of Study:
- All courses offered by the university
- The recipients will get complete funding for a study program.
- Additionally, the applicant will also get living and accommodation expenses.
- The applicants for Masters Scholarships at the University Of Gothenburg, 2019 should be admitted in the first selection to a two-year Master’s Program at the University.
- The candidates should have a high level of academic performance.
- Candidates that are Syrian citizens are given more priority.
- The applicants are required to submit curriculum vitae outlining organizational and professional experience and academic records.
- The candidates applying for the Master’s Scholarships at the University Of Gothenburg 2019 should submit a copy of passport and a motivational letter focusing on their academic achievements, academic, professional, and organizational ambitions in approximately 500 words.
- The applicants must apply for the one or several two-year Master’s Programs via universityadmissions.se by January 16, 2019, before applying for the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Masters Scholarships at the University Of Gothenburg is 14th February 2019.
Methods of Applying