The Toronto Catholic District School Board in Canada has provided her $4,000 Catherine Temple Mathematics Awards which is currently open for Canadian Undergraduate and Postgraduate female students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Mathematics or related fields offered at Canadian Post-Secondary Institutions for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB, known as English-language Separate District School Board No. 40 prior to 1999) is an English-language public-separate school board for Toronto, Ontario, Canada, headquartered in North York.
It is one of the two English boards of education in the City of Toronto, serving the former municipalities of Scarborough, North York, York, East York, Old Toronto and Etobicoke.
With 85,864 students, the TCDSB is one of the largest school boards in Canada, and is the largest publicly funded Catholic school board in the world. Until 1998, it was known as the Metropolitan Separate School Board (MSSB) as an anglophone and francophone separate school district.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For female students of Canada
Field of Study:
Mathematics or related fields
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Catherine Temple Mathematics Award, 2019 will receive an amount of $4,000.00
- Catherine Temple Mathematics Award, 2019 is open to female students who are graduating from TCDSB secondary schools.
- The award will help them in their pursuit of studies in mathematics or a mathematics-related field at a post-secondary institution in Canada.
- Academic standing is the main factor that will be considered for selection of candidates for Catherine Temple Mathematics Award, 2019.
- Applicants must have contributed significantly to the community of the school especially in areas related to mathematics.
- The financial crisis will also be taken into consideration as a tie-breaker in cases where students demonstrate academic merit.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Catherine Temple Mathematics Awards in Canada, 2019 is 10th May 2019.