The Erasmus Mundus has provided her Partial Funding 2019 MathMods Scholarship which is currently open to postgraduate in all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of Mathematical Engineering offered in selected institutions.
You can apply for this program simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus programme aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic cooperation between Europe and the rest of the world. Erasmus Mundus comprises three actions: Joint programmes Partnerships Attractiveness projects.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Selected Institution;University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, University of Hamburg, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Gdansk University of Techology, University of L’Aquila
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Mathematical Engineering
- he MathMods Scholarship offers 1,000 EUR per month for the duration of the program.
- The scholarship also offers 1,000 EUR per year to a Program Country resident for travel costs, 2,000 EUR per year i.e. 4,000 EUR in total for travel costs and 1,000 EURfor installation costs for a partner country resident situated at less than 4.000 km from the coordinating institution and 3,000 EUR per year i.e. 6,000 EUR in total for travel costs and 1,000 EUR for installation costs a resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4.000 km or more from the coordinating institution.
- The scholarship also offers 8,000 EUR per year for a Partner Country scholarship resident and 4,000 EUR per year for a Program Country scholarship resident.
- The applicants for MathMods Scholarship can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have a recognized bachelor’s degree or its equivalent or 180 ECTS credits in the European system in the fields of Engineering with a large background in Mathematics and Physics, Applied Mathematics, Physics with a good background in Mathematics, and Mathematics with a good background in Physics.
- The applicants in their final year of an undergraduate degree can also apply provided they are awarded the bachelor’s degree before enrolling in the MathMods MSc.
- The candidates are expected to have TOFEL score of at least 550 for PBT, 213 for CBT,80 for IBT or IELTS 6.0, or CAE or any other equivalent certificate.
- The candidates applying for MathMods Scholarship should submit a copy of a curriculum vitae, passport, and academic transcripts.
- The applicants should also submit a copy of a file containing attended courses, an English certificate, and a letter of intent describing their interests in the proposed field not more than a page.
- Two academic references should be submitted by two different referees.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for MathMods Scholarship is 30th April 2019.