The Mawista is offering 500 Euro/month Mawista Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered by all Universities across the globe.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
With over 300,000 customers, Mawista is one of the leading insurance brokers in the travel insurance sector. People with a limited residence permit have to prove a health insurance every time they want to extend their visa in Germany. Most of the foreign offices demand a proof that the health insurance is in accordance with the compulsory health insurance.
Such a proof called “certificate for administration” is sent automatically to insured foreigners with the other documents for the health insurance in Germany. People that come from a country that requires a visa for Germany also need the proof of a health or traveling insurance for the whole time in Germany if they want to apply for the “Schengenvisum”.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: All universities across the globe
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The recipients get 500 Euro per month for 12 months.
- Mawista is offering scholarships to applicants studying abroad with a child.
- The focus of the Mawista Scholarships, 2018 is on the applicant’s career, history, personality, and their personal background.
- The candidates applying for the Mawista Scholarships, 2018 are required to explain why should they be promoted and how they will manage their daily life.
- The International candidates with a child who can manage their studies here in Germany can also apply.
- The applicants for the Mawista Scholarships, 2018 should submit curriculum vitae with the application form.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varieUndergraduates