The University of Stirling in UK has provided its £10,000 MBA Business Excellence Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of MBA Business offered by the university for the 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects.
It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university guide. In the 2014 assessment of research in the UK, the Research Excellence Framework, it was ranked 5th in Scotland and 40th in the UK for research intensity. In graduate employment prospects Stirling ranks 7th in the UK in the UK in 2015 and 3rd in 2016.
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Stirling
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of the University of Stirling – MBA Business Excellence Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £10,000.
- University of Stirling – MBA Business Excellence Scholarships in UK, 2019 is open to students of any nationality.
- Academic merit and the strength of the personal statement of the applicants are taken into consideration.
- Applicant must have at least five years of work experience.
- Applicants of the University of Stirling – MBA Business Excellence Scholarships in UK, 2019 should have applied and received an offer of either a conditional or unconditional full-time MBA Course.
- The candidates are expected to submit a statement of 700 words on why a scholarship would help them, and what their career or educational aims are for the five-year period after they graduate from their course.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Stirling – MBA Business Excellence Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 30th April 2019.