The Curtin University in Australia has provided her 2019 MBA (Global) Scholarships which is currently open for Australian, New Zealand and International Students to study for MBA degree in the field of Business administration offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Curtin University (a trademark of Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 50,000 students (as of 2014) at locations including Perth, Margaret River, Kalgoorlie, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Curtin University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Australian, New Zealand and international students
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipients of Curtin University MBA (Global) Scholarship, 2019 get 30% of the student tuition fees.
- The students remain in the course enrolled, maintain a study load of 100 credit points each semester and have a course weighted average (CWA) of minimum 70 for every semester to keep their scholarship.
- The applicants for Curtin University MBA (Global) Scholarship, 2019 should have an offer into the MBA at the university in Semester 2, 2019.
- The candidates should have an undergraduate degree with distinction.
- The applicants should not be receiving any other scholarship.
- The candidates with credit for recognized learning are not considered as eligible.
- The candidates applying for Curtin University MBA (Global) Scholarship, 2019 download the application form.
- The applicants should complete the information like general information, selection criteria statement, documentation requirement checklist and in the application form.
- The candidates should submit the applications before the deadline.
- The applicants for Curtin University MBA (Global) Scholarship, 2019 are assessed based on their academic merit and answers to questions and the selection criteria section in the application form.
- The candidates will also be evaluated on the basis of their interview through Skype or phone.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for Curtin University – MBA (Global) Scholarships in Australia, 2019 are accepted until all the funds are exhausted.