The Strathclyde Business School in UK has provided its £5,000 MBA Part time Visionary Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1947, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the John Anderson campus of the University, it offers courses for business education and management development.
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Strathclyde Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Strathclyde Business School – MBA Part-time Visionary Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £5,000 to the selected candidates for 3 years as a part of tuition fees.
- Hold an offer of a place on the programme.
- The candidates applying for the University of Strathclyde Business School – MBA Part-time Visionary Scholarships in UK, 2019 should be a good team player with leadership skills and a good vision for the future.
- The applicants will be selected based on their financial need.
- The candidates are also evaluated on the basis of the quality of their application.
- The students applying for University of Strathclyde Business School – MBA Part-time Visionary Scholarships in UK, 2019 are expected to submit a statement mentioning which scholarship they need and how they meet the criteria.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Strathclyde Business School – MBA Part-time Visionary Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 11th August 2019.