Account Manager, Media Agencies
Apply for Account Manager, Media Agencies, See job Description, requirement and how to apply below.
Account Manager, Media Agencies – Job Description
job company: Google
job Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Develop relationships with clients as well as with their specific marketing and account managing teams within their media agencies.
- Work towards assigned strategic goals on new and existing business consistently, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google’s clients and agencies.
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance and business judgment to drive business performance on key client segments and drive large-scale strategic initiatives. Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients.
- Acquire and share knowledge of the customers industry, market landscapes, client products and key business challenges that affect the client and industry.
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of Google’s products to align them with clients’ marketing objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, media and/or working with advertising agencies.
- Experience in business development, in-person C-level relationship development, client servicing and providing business solutions.
- Experience developing clients with the ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Ability to act with a high degree of autonomy and work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, leadership mindset with the ability to identify opportunities and influence key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated business acumen and strategic skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
How to Apply
interested Applicants should click here to Apply
Related Job: Account Manager, Apps (English, Korean)