The 180 Medical has provided her $1,000 180 Medical College Scholarship Program which is currently open to undergraduate and postgraduate students of U.S. to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of courses offered by universities in United States.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
180 Medical is one of America’s fastest growing nationally accredited providers of sterile-use catheters, ostomy and disposable medical supplies. It’s are dedicated to meeting the diverse supply needs of customers (whether for catheters, ostomy pouches, and associated medical supplies) while giving the best service experience possible.
Also Read: Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics – PhD in Population Genetics for all Nationals in Austria at Salary of EUR 2.112,40 Per Month Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics – PhD in Population Genetics for all Nationals in Austria at University of Vienna, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in United States
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of US
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- The recipient will get $1,000
- Applicants for 180 Medical College Scholarship Program 2019 must be legal residents of the United States.
- Students working towards a two-year, four-year, or graduate school program can apply for the scholarships.
- The candidates under a physician’s care for a spinal cord injury, spina bifida, transverse myelitis, neurogenic bladder, or ostomy are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for 180 Medical College Scholarship Program 2019 should submit an essay in a maximum of 750 words describing how your medical condition has affected your life and explain your goals for the future.
- Official transcripts of the recent semester.
- Statement from the physician stating the diagnosis.
- Letter of acceptance from the college.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The applications for 180° Medical College Scholarship can be submitted from 1st January 2019 and the last date to apply for this scholarship is 1st June 2019.