The Times and Trends Academy in India has provided its 2019 Meri Pehchaan Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Fashion Designing, Interior Designing, Jewelry Designing, Event Management, Animation, Finance and Accounts offered by the Academy.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) is a multi-domain Academy established by Mr. Amit Agrawal in Pune. Mr. Amit Agrawal with his 12 years of experience in the education field did an extensive research and established the best vocational courses in the world which will enable students, youths and professionals across the world to achieve name fame and money.
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) is an institute that operates on a philosophy to build careers for all students and aspirants. The Institute provides a perfect platform for all students to build technical skills along with the soft skills. Times and Trends Academy (TTA) takes extra efforts to bring out creativity from aspiring designers, and also develop their personality.
Also Read: 2019 Global Management Scholarships for Undergraduate Citizens of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia at S P Jain School Located in Singapore, Dubai, Australia and India
- Course Level: Bachelors, Diploma, Training & Short courses Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Times and Trends Academy
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Fashion Designing, Interior Designing, Jewelry Designing, Event Management, Animation, Finance and Accounts
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Meri Pehchaan – Times and Trends Academy Scholarships in India, 2019 will get 30% – 100% of tuition fees.
- Applicants from Designing, Finance and accounts and Animation institutes and 10th or 12th.
- Applicants should have completed 10th or 12th with 65% or more are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must clear Meri Pehchaan test conducted by TTA.
- Firstly applicant should register for TTA and get admission into TTA
- Later, the Applicant should register for scholarship and submit the credentials required.
- Applicants must complete 10th or 12th with 65% or more.
- Only 3 students are selected per domain (subjects offered by TTA) on basis of Meri Pehchaan test.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Meri Pehchaan – Times and Trends Academy Scholarships in India, 2019 is 14th April 2019.
- The Scholarship exam is conducted on 5th May 2019.