The J.M.Sethia Charitable Trust has provided her Rs. 400 – Rs. 700 Per Month Merit Scholarship which is currently open for Indian High/Secondary school, undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of any subject offered at schools, colleges and institutions in India for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Our Trust from the year 2011, in concurrence with providing 2/3 years Scholarships to the Brilliant Students from economically weaker sections of society, also felt the need to participate by co-sharing with schools in their noble pursuit towards building generous human beings, of strong characters, for the society.
The Educational Sponsorship Scheme was introduced in the year 1997.
Also Read: RMB 30000 Sichuan Provincial Government Scholarships for High/Secondary School, Undergraduate and Postgraduate, PhD Students of All Nationals (except Republic of China) at Universities in the Sichuan Province of China, 2019
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Schools, Colleges and Institutions in India
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Indian nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of the JM Sethia Charitable Trust Merit Scholarship will get Rs. 400 – Rs. 700 per month.
- The scholarship is open to Indian nationals.
- Applicants pursuing their class 8 to post-graduation are eligible for JM Sethia scholarships.
- Candidates should have passed a qualifying exam in the current year 2019.
- Applicants who have passed earlier are not eligible.
- Students receiving a scholarship from any other sources are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants enrolled in a full-time study program will be considered.
- The scholarship is open in 4 categories, and the qualifying academic qualification is as follows:
- Category A – 75% aggregate in class 8th
- Category B – 75% aggregate in class 10th
- Category C – 75% aggregate (Science and Commerce), 65% aggregate in (Humanities/Arts) in class 12th or equivalent.
- Category D – 60% aggregate (science and commerce), 50% aggregate in (Humanities/Arts) at graduate degree level.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2019.