The Monash University in Malaysia has provided her 2019 Monash Research Degree Scholarships which is currently open for Postgraduate and PhD applicants to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of any priority areas of research at Monash University Malaysia.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight and the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the influential M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies.
Monash is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies. Monash is in the top 20% in teaching, top 10% in international outlook, top 20% in industry income and top 10% in research in the world in 2016.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Monash University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of Malaysia
Field of Study:
Any priority areas of research at Monash University Malaysia
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Monash University – Monash Research Degree Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Living allowance of RM2,600/month for up to 24 months (Masters by research).
- Living allowance of RM2,600/month for up to 42 months (Doctors of philosophy).
- Applicants for Monash Research Degree Scholarships, 2019 must fulfill the minimum academic and English language requirements of the research degree.
- Applicants must have secured results equivalent to a high distinction average (H1 or First Class Honours) from a recognized university.
- Candidates applying for Monash Research Degree Scholarships, 2019 will be selected on the basis of their academic achievement.
- The scholarship is tenable only at the Malaysian campus of Monash University.
- The scholarship can be terminated if students fail to maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of scholarships or sponsorship from any sources.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for Monash University – Monash Research Degree Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019 are accepted throughout the year.