The supplementary admission is mainly to offer chances to candidates who did well during the admission processes but were not offered admission into their choice courses to be given admission only if they would choose to study another course. Interested applicants should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below. Dollar to Naira Rate
This is to inform all candidates that the minimum cut-off point for 2021/2022 JAMB Admission into Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has been adjusted to 140. All candidates who scored 140 and above and made MOUAU their first choice in UTME are eligible to register for supplementary screening in the University Portal. Those who did not choose MOUAU but scored 140 and above can-do change of programme into MOUAU. This qualifies them to register for screening in the University Portal. The following courses are available: Npower Recruitment
Agribusiness has been added to the list of MOUAU courses on JAMB CAPS for 2021/2022 admissions. Interested candidates with the correct JAMB subject combination and O’Level requirements can apply for PUTME screening following the steps already advertised for supplementary admission. The O/Level subject requirements for Agribusiness: English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Agriculture or Biology and any other one subject from (i) Government/ History/ Civil Education (ii) Principles of Accounts (iii) Geography (iv) CRK. Waec Result
The combination of two results of GCE O/L, SSCE and NECO is accepted provided it gives a candidate at least five subjects. MOUAU Supplementary Admission Form
English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other subject from Agriculture, Government, Principles of Accounts/ Civil Education, CRK Geography.
How to Apply
To register, candidates must proceed as follows: Jamb form
- Candidates are to visit the University website at mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2021/2022 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
- Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to their JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission (Note: The upload of O’Level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited Centres)
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) Pounds to Naira
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Note: some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
- Registration closes on 12th February, 2022.
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees that are authorized by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
Mrs. Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu Jamb Result