The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations, and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
Before attempting to sit for any examination, be it an admission qualifying examination, or a certificate examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as those questions and answers get repeated every year. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
Benefits of Studying MUSIC Past Questions
There are many benefits associated with using past exam papers including the following:
- Helps understand likely exam time length;
- Indicates typical number of questions;
- Identifies number of choices provided;
- Helps work out time required for each question;
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple-choice or essays);
- Helps practice exam techniques;
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is MUSIC Past Questions Patterned?
The Music past questions and always in multiple-choice format and ojective. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. Music Past Questions and Answers
Sample music past questions
1. kwaa Mensah was the leader of the
- A. Fanti Trio
- B. Accra Orchestra
- C. Ghana Combo
- D. Jazz Kings
2. Which of the following wrote compositions using the atonal style?
- A. Stravinsky
- B. Schoenberg
- C. Schubert
- D. Smetana
3. The italian term pizzicato means
- A. pointed
- B. plucked
- C. pushed
- D. painted
4. The Romantic period is between
- A. 1820 and 1890
- B. 1820 and 1895
- C. 1780 and 1898
- D. 1820 and 1875
5. Note B in the key of D major is the
- A. submediant
- B. mediant
- C. dominant
- D. subdominant Jamb Result
6. The English word for vivac is
- A. slow
- B. sustained
- C. slow and steady
- D. fast and lively
7. Gulum is an example of
- A. an indiophone
- B. a chordophone
- C. an aerophone
- D. a membranophone
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Pounds to Naira
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, MUSIC Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it. Jamb
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Dollar to Naira Rate
We wish you good luck!