The University of Oxford in Zoology has provided its £14,777 NaturalMotion Graduate Scholarship which is currently open for the UK and EU postgraduate applicants to study for PhD degree in the field of Zoology offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details no how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. While having no known date of foundation, there is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
It grew rapidly from 1167 when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris. After disputes between students and Oxford townsfolk in 1209, some academics fled northeast to Cambridge where they established what became the University of Cambridge. The two “ancient universities” are frequently jointly referred to as “Oxbridge”.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Oxford
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For the UK and EU applicants
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Oxford – NaturalMotion Graduate Scholarship in Zoology, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- University fees.
- At least £14,777 towards living costs.
- The scholarship is open to Home/EU students.
- All the applicants to the DPhil in Zoology program will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Oxford – NaturalMotion Graduate Scholarship in Zoology, 2019 are not required to submit a separate application form.
- The applicants can state any college as their preference on the graduate application form.
- The candidates will be transferred to the Lady Margaret Hall to take up the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.