Ncee 2017 Past Questions
This is to inform all Principals, Proprietress, Teachers, Parents who enrolled their wards/candidates for the National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School that they can now get/download the previous examination past questions online.
Why you need Ncee 2017 Past Questions
- Common Entrance Exam Past Questions are important because they give pupils an idea of how the questions would be set.
- Common Entrance Exam Past Questions also help the pupil to know the level of his/her preparedness. Our educational experts have solved the Common Entrance Exam Past Questions providing accurate answers.
How is Ncee 2017 Past Questions Pattern?
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Sample of Ncee 2017 Past Questions
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL (NECO), MINNA, NIGERIA
2019 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE)
PPART A 4. Find the square root o f 3
1. How many seconds make up V/t 3
B. i i
A. 240 5
C. 180 C. 2I
D. 120 5
D. 2 i
2. W rite in figure: Twelve thousand, 5
seven hundred and two.
E. 3 |
A. 12000702 5
C. 127002 5. Bola deposits N5}000.00 in a savings
D. 120702 bank account. If she is paid an
E. 12702 interest rate o f 5% per annum for
2 years, how much is the simple
3. W rite 30385 in words. interest?
A. Three thousand, three A. N20.0Q
hundred and eighty five B. $450.00
B. Three thousand, three C. H100.00
hundred and fifty eight
C Thirty thousand, three E. $4500.00
hundred and eighty five
6. Change AVt days into hours.
D. Thirty thousand, eight
hundred and five A. 42
E. Thirty three thousand and C. 72Vi
eighty five D. 88
E. ” 108
7. Igho bought five books at W40.00
each and sold them for 14150.00.
What is the loss?
2. Ado bought a pair o f shoes for 13. What is the cost o f 60 oranges if 4
*5,000.00 and sold it for *4,000.00. cost *20.00?
What is his percentage loss?
At 10 B. *400.00
B. 20 C. *300.00
C. 30 D. *150.00
D. 40 E. *48.00
14. Arrange the following fractions in
9. In a class, there are 30 girls and 45 ascending order: 3 5 7 , j2.
boys. Find the ratio o f girls to boys.
A. 2 3 5 2
A. 1 :3 3* 4* I* 12
B, 2 :3
C. 3 :1 B. 3 5 1_ 2
D. 3 :2 4* 8* 12* 3
E. 4 :9
C. 2 5 2 3
10. One-fourth o f a number is 5. Find 12’ 8 ’ 3 ’ 4
D. 5 2 H
A. 10 8 ’ 12* 4* 3 ‘
C. 20 E. 2 3 J7 5 ✓
D. 25 3* 4 ’ 12* 8
15. What is the place value o f 5 in
11. A worker earns *4,000.00 per 504.13?
month. How much does he earn in ‘/*
A. 5 hundreds
a year? B. 5 hundredths
C. 5 tens
A. *48,000.00 D. 5 thousands
B. *32,400.00 E. 5 units
D. *8,000.00 16. In a school, there are 478 boys and
E. *2,000.00 329 girls. How many pupils are in
the school altogether?
12. What must be subtracted from 3.10
to have 1.001? A. 908
A. 1.099 C. 817
B. 1.999 D. 807
C. 2.009 E. 708
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!