It was established in 2000. It is a Bayelsa state government-funded university. Also, it was established by Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha, then governor of Bayelsa state.
Furthermore, the University came into being in 2000 by Law, started academic work in 2001/2002 with 1,500 students. It also started with seven faculties and the College of Health Sciences. Currently the University has the following faculties;
However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. Hence, the fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into NDU is secured.
You still have the Post UTME exam to write. It won’t be wise to stop studying until the Post UTME forms are released and the date to your Post UTME exams is getting closer. For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations.
NDU Post-UTME Screening Examination Format
The NDU usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for NDU post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
Normally, the NDU Past Questions are basically objectives with no practicals or theory. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the NDU Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1Dollar to Naira Rate
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French, or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
7 Tips to Prepare for NDU Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Funai Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. NDU Post UTME Past Question and Answer
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it. Jamb
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!