The Australian National University (ANU) is offering her Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship which is currently open to postgraduate applicants in all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Economics offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australian National University (ANU)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The successful applicant of Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship 33% of the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship is available every year.
- Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship, 2019 is open to both domestic and International students.
- Applicants who are admitted to pursue a full-time program in the Master of Economics are eligible.
- Candidates who have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics are also eligible for Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship, 2019.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Australian National University – Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship is 3rd March 2019.