Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test Past Question
Every year, Nigeria advertises openings for fresh Nigerian graduates to join the organization through the graduate program. They don’t recruit just any graduate. You have to score well in the examination so that you gain employment.
So, to be able to get the best out of the pool of candidates applying from all over the country every year, it takes its candidates through a competitive recruitment process. The first and most important of this test is the Graduate test or aptitude test. It is so important because if you don’t pass it, you will not proceed through the other process.
This guide covers how to get NIS, Immigration aptitude test Past Question and Answer. This page contains complete and updated NAF past questions which come with correct answers, provided for all questions on it. So what are you waiting for, come and get the past question and get yourself prepared?
Here you will get relavant questions and answers about the Nigerian Airforce, current affairs, Maths and English. Airforce past questions and answers will help you study previous exam questions and also find answers to them as well. You will also be exposed to NAF repeated questions and answers which are more likely to come up again this year’s exams. We’ve got you covered on this!
Why you need Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test Past Question
- Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with deep insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam. You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination. You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself.
How is Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test Past Question Pattern?
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics and General studies. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions.
This Past Questions and Answers are pattern in multiple choice or in objectives as it is not in CBT as it is now in the upcoming examination.
Sample of Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test Past Question
1. The June 12 Presidential Election was annulled by President Ibrahim Babangida on
A) June 12, 1993
B) June 14, 1993
C) June 18, 1993
D) June 23, 1993
E) June 27, 1993
2. Gombe State belongs to the ______ geo-political Zone in Nigeria.
A) South East
B) South West
C) North Central
D) North East
E) North West
3. The full meaning of OECD is
A) Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
B) Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development
C) Organization of Economic Community and Development
D) Organization for Economic Community and Development
E) Order of the Economic Community and Development
4. Paparada Square is in
5. The former Eastern Region was proclaimed a sovereign nation, Biafra by Odumegu Ojukwu on
A) May 30, 1967
B) June 15, 1966
C) April 6, 1968
D) January 10, 1965
E) April 21, 1969
6. Obanta’s statue is located in
E) Ijebu Ode
7. The Kruger National Park is in
A) South Africa
8. The official residence of the Secretary-General of the United Nations is in
A) Washington DC, United States
B) New York City, United States
C) the Birmingham United Kingdom
D) Atlanta Georgia, United States
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck