The good news is that you can now download and print prior exam questions to use as study materials for your exams without having to spend a lot of money on them.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions
Questions and answers from previous recruiting exercises for the NIGERIAN ARMY have been gathered expressly to assist people who are taking part in the agency’s recruitment exercise. This is to say that it will improve their ability to perform well in the examination.
It is very necessary to understand that applicants will be examined in the areas of mathematics, English, and general knowledge. In order to be successful in the screening process, it is also necessary and important for all candidate who wants to be successful to prepare appropriately. This is done in order to increase his or her chance of getting employed.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will administer the examination for this exercise (JAMB). In addition, those who have been shortlisted will be required to take a Computer-Based Test (CBT). As a result, the previous questions and answers are still relevant. NIGERIAN ARMY previous year’s questions and answers are organized into three sections. Namely: The English language is used, Current affairs are included and general knowledge. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English in PDF Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions, you will definitely pass the NIGERIAN ARMY aptitude test examination screening and then come out with flying colors smiling. This Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you made payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the NIGERIAN ARMY screening test.
Why You Need A Copy of Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions Download
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. SON means
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Nostradamus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
2. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
3. NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
4. In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
c). Feudal lords
5. Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy
6). A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general welfare is called
a). A private bill
b). A decree
c). An Appropriation bill
d). A public deal
7). Under the 1963 republican constitution, the president exercised
a). judicial power
b). executive power
c). nominal power
d). concurrent powers
8. The principle of federal character was first enunciated in the
a). 1989 constitution
b). 1963 constitution
c). 1999 constitution
d). 1979 constitution
9. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
b) the objective
c) the voting pattern
d) the ideology
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb English Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!